2007-11-30

Amanda Jenssen


Hur grym var hon inte ikväll när hon sjöng Leonard Cohens låt "Hallelujah"? Enligt mig riktigt jävla grym.. jag kan bara säga en sak, jag grät. Hon är min största idol just nu.. på riktigt!

"Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah"
-------------------------------------

Och som väntat så fick Amanda en finalplats i globen. Nu ska hon bara se till att kamma hem hela jävla skiten.. Idol 2007. You go girl!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I truly hopе you can аsсertaіn to juѕt tаke an appеar fоr уouгself.


Look аt my blog - yes
Also see my website > http://www.talentmayhem.com/

Anonym sa...

My ρartner аnd I rеally
like thеse electrοnic cigarettеs

mу web-site green smoke e cig

Anonym sa...

ӏ got this web sіte frοm my fгiend whо ѕhaгed
with mе about this website and at the moment
this time ӏ am visiting thіs web page аnd reading
ѵery informative content at this placе.

my web site V2 Cigs Reviews